The following is the fee schedule for application payments:
- A $50 non refundable application fee will be charged for the first adult applicant. An additional $25.00 will be charged for each additional adult that will be living in the apartment.
- A holding fee of $75 will be required to reserve an apartment. Holding fee is a refundable deposit towards your first month's rent. (Deposit may be forfeited after three days of application approval or upon applicants notice of cancellation to move in.)
Once your application has been approved, you will need to provide the following:
- First months rent to be paid within 48 hours in order to hold the apartment.
- Money Order or Certified Check in the amount of $125.00 for the township inspection made payable to "Borough of Highland Park"
- At lease signing, you will need a security deposit of 1 1/2 month's rent.
We accept the following forms of payment for application and move in fees:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Money Order
- Certified Check payable to Parktowne Apartments, LLC